Resident Evil infects audience with final installment
“Resident Evil: The Final Chapter” is the final installment of the Resident Evil series. The movie follows Alice one last time as she tries to save the world from a zombie virus and the Umbrella Corporation.
It starts with a short recap of the story so far. Despite the recap being so short, it still covered most of the main points of what’s happened so far. Even though this movie is part of a series, people who haven’t seen the other movies can still see the final film and not be completely lost.
Resident Evil is based on the video game series made by Shinji Mikami and Tokuro Fujiwara under the company Capcom. The movies don’t primarily follow video games completely, but the movies are heavily influenced by them.
The Umbrella Corporation created the T-virus, a zombie virus meant wipe out everyone on earth. At first, Alice worked for the Umbrella Corporation as a security guard. However, she learned that the corporation was conducting experiments, she turned against them and dedicated her life to stopping them.
During her journey, the corporation does everything in its power to stop her. As the movies progress, Alice uncovers mysteries about the corporation and herself. In the final movie, everything comes together.
“Resident Evil: The Final Chapter” was a wonderful compilation of visuals, great plot and character development. In comparison to the other movies, this movie lined up perfectly with the others; it was consistent in terms of the story its horror element.
In terms of character growth, Alice is a complex, and matured over the course of the films. She’s powerful, compassionate and determined to save those around her. Alice’s weaknesses were also shown along her strengths, making her more realistic.
The film also payed homage to the early video games and the first film, where the zombie virus was first released. There’s moments of nostalgia all throughout the film which made the film even more enjoyable. I highly recommend seeing this movie, it’s a perfect ending for those who have seen the other movies, and it’s perfect for those who haven’t.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More uncmirror News Articles
Recent uncmirror News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR UNCMIRROR
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST UNCMIRROR NEWS
RECENT UNCMIRROR CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Protecting Seniors Online from Scams, Hacks and Tax Fraud
- Rehydrating for Optimal Health
- Five Reasons You Need Cell Phone Insurance Now
- The One Super Bowl Fact You Still May Not Know
- Companies Are Discovering That Pittsburgh Is Good for...
- Millennials Go House Hunting, and Here's What They Crave
- Estate Plans: You're Not Doing Anyone a Favor by Avoiding...
- What Would You Have to Give Up to Pay for An Unexpected...
- Four Tips to Keep Your Kids' Teeth Healthy And Clean
- Local Community Newspapers Go Digital
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- N. American Effie Awards Announces 2017 Collegiate Effie Competition
- Students Increasingly Turn To GoFundMe To Pay For College
- O2 BARS: LATEST RAGE AT COLLEGE DE-STRESS, SOCIAL, & WELLNESS EVENTS
- Deadline Approaching for Phi Kappa Phi Study Abroad Grants
- ESA Foundation launches 2017-18 Scholarship Program