Resident Evil infects audience with final installment
“Resident Evil: The Final Chapter” is the final installment of the Resident Evil series. The movie follows Alice one last time as she tries to save the world from a zombie virus and the Umbrella Corporation.
It starts with a short recap of the story so far. Despite the recap being so short, it still covered most of the main points of what’s happened so far. Even though this movie is part of a series, people who haven’t seen the other movies can still see the final film and not be completely lost.
Resident Evil is based on the video game series made by Shinji Mikami and Tokuro Fujiwara under the company Capcom. The movies don’t primarily follow video games completely, but the movies are heavily influenced by them.
The Umbrella Corporation created the T-virus, a zombie virus meant wipe out everyone on earth. At first, Alice worked for the Umbrella Corporation as a security guard. However, she learned that the corporation was conducting experiments, she turned against them and dedicated her life to stopping them.
During her journey, the corporation does everything in its power to stop her. As the movies progress, Alice uncovers mysteries about the corporation and herself. In the final movie, everything comes together.
“Resident Evil: The Final Chapter” was a wonderful compilation of visuals, great plot and character development. In comparison to the other movies, this movie lined up perfectly with the others; it was consistent in terms of the story its horror element.
In terms of character growth, Alice is a complex, and matured over the course of the films. She’s powerful, compassionate and determined to save those around her. Alice’s weaknesses were also shown along her strengths, making her more realistic.
The film also payed homage to the early video games and the first film, where the zombie virus was first released. There’s moments of nostalgia all throughout the film which made the film even more enjoyable. I highly recommend seeing this movie, it’s a perfect ending for those who have seen the other movies, and it’s perfect for those who haven’t.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More uncmirror News Articles
Recent uncmirror News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR UNCMIRROR
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST UNCMIRROR NEWS
RECENT UNCMIRROR CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Streaming Content Box Cuts Your Cable and Costs
- Non-Profit Venture Fund Seeks to Support The American Dream
- Sustained Happiness Starts from Within
- Reverse Mortgages Benefit Younger Seniors
- Sunshine State Shining New Light on the Banking Industry
- Honoring Moms : How 3 Inspiring Women are Changing the World
- Look Before You Buy: Virtual Reality Comes to Home...
- Olympic Power Couple Teams Up to Fight Blood Cancers with...
- Two Meals in One: Arborio Rice, Perfect for Risotto &...
- New Nighttime Grind Guard Relieves Jaw Pain
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- American U. professor predicts Trump will be impeached in new book
- Comic Book and Sports Card Show
- A Harvard Dean's 5 Essential Questions for Success
- COLLEGE STUDENTS: DO THESE THREE THINGS THIS SUMMER TO BOOST YOUR FINANCES
- Annual PepsiCo/SWE Student Engineering Challenge Gives Undergraduates Real-World Engineering Practicum