University of Northern Colorado Cultural Centers host street bash
The University of Northern Colorado's Cultural Centers teamed up for the ALANA Street Bash Wednesday afternoon at the Marcus Garvey Cultural Center.
Representatives from Chinese Culture Club, Asian Pacific Student Services (APASS), Native American Student Services (NASS) and non-traditional sororities such as Delta Sigma Theta, Pi Lambda Chi and Lambda Theta Nu were on hand to talk with students and discuss the wide array of culture at UNC.
The event was catered by Dickey's BBQ Pit, and students were able to participate in inflatable sumo wrestling. Deejays from UNC Student Radio provided music for the event.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More UNC Mirror News Articles
Recent UNC Mirror News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR UNC MIRROR NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST UNC MIRROR NEWS
- Northern Colorado student Amber "Billy" Chadderdon finds her path
- COLUMN: Stay young-and classy-Northern Colorado grads
- EDITORIAL: Take advantage of summer while you still can, undergraduates
- Northern Colorado student Steven Josephson combines art and news
- Northern Colorado Hazel E. Johnson award winner aspires to be Colorado educator
- University of Northern Colorado swimmer balances nursing program and...
- The triple-major athlete: Joe Carroll Q&A
RECENT UNC MIRROR CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- For Dwight Clark, the Catch Is Chiropractic Care
- Reducing the Likeliness of Back Surgery With Chiropractic...
- Enhancing the Curb Appeal of Your Home
- Maximize Your Teleconferences With Better Tools