University of Northern Colorado Cultural Centers host street bash
The University of Northern Colorado's Cultural Centers teamed up for the ALANA Street Bash Wednesday afternoon at the Marcus Garvey Cultural Center.
Representatives from Chinese Culture Club, Asian Pacific Student Services (APASS), Native American Student Services (NASS) and non-traditional sororities such as Delta Sigma Theta, Pi Lambda Chi and Lambda Theta Nu were on hand to talk with students and discuss the wide array of culture at UNC.
The event was catered by Dickey's BBQ Pit, and students were able to participate in inflatable sumo wrestling. Deejays from UNC Student Radio provided music for the event.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More The Mirror News Articles
Recent The Mirror News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THE MIRROR NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE MIRROR NEWS
- Local music spotlight: Hypnotic Vibes
- Students bring back the 80s on the dance floor
- Homecoming Swing Club dance
- UNC Student Senate meets first time this semester
- Mud run calls for University of Northern Colorado involvement
- Fun, food and pledges at Greek BBQ
- EDITORIAL: Women’s equality in the work force
RECENT THE MIRROR CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care