University of Northern Colorado Cultural Centers host street bash
The University of Northern Colorado's Cultural Centers teamed up for the ALANA Street Bash Wednesday afternoon at the Marcus Garvey Cultural Center.
Representatives from Chinese Culture Club, Asian Pacific Student Services (APASS), Native American Student Services (NASS) and non-traditional sororities such as Delta Sigma Theta, Pi Lambda Chi and Lambda Theta Nu were on hand to talk with students and discuss the wide array of culture at UNC.
The event was catered by Dickey's BBQ Pit, and students were able to participate in inflatable sumo wrestling. Deejays from UNC Student Radio provided music for the event.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More uncmirror News Articles
Recent uncmirror News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR UNCMIRROR
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST UNCMIRROR NEWS
- Why I'm afraid for the upcoming presidential election
- Jeff Linder brought on as UNC Men's Basketball Head Coach
- Annual PVA picnic celebrates arts
- Can men be feminists?
- News Briefs for the week of 5/2/2016
- UNC’s Coach Collins headlines ninth annual Colorado Coaches for Charity
- Future explorers start at museum
RECENT UNCMIRROR CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- FINALS SUCK: JOLLY RANCHER CANDY EMBRACES THE LONGEST, SUCKIEST WEEK OF COLLEGE
- Facebook & America East To Keynote College Sports Summit, June 1-3, GA
- Sodexo Reveals The 20ish Under 20ish Hunger Squad For 2016
- American Cancer Society and CVS Health Launch Bold Initiative to Help
- Course Hero Launches New Android App to Help Students Study Anywhere