University of Northern Colorado Cultural Centers host street bash
The University of Northern Colorado's Cultural Centers teamed up for the ALANA Street Bash Wednesday afternoon at the Marcus Garvey Cultural Center.
Representatives from Chinese Culture Club, Asian Pacific Student Services (APASS), Native American Student Services (NASS) and non-traditional sororities such as Delta Sigma Theta, Pi Lambda Chi and Lambda Theta Nu were on hand to talk with students and discuss the wide array of culture at UNC.
The event was catered by Dickey's BBQ Pit, and students were able to participate in inflatable sumo wrestling. Deejays from UNC Student Radio provided music for the event.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More uncmirror News Articles
Recent uncmirror News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR UNCMIRROR
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST UNCMIRROR NEWS
RECENT UNCMIRROR CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Food, Fuel, and Finance ... The 3Fs of Economics
- Top Tips for Timely Performance Driving
- Wellness Program Rewards Healthy New Year's Goals
- New Medical Supplement Offers Advance in Bladder Control
- Get An Edge on College Prep Tests
- Noodles to the Rescue: Make Dinner In a Snap
- Student Athletes Emulate the Pros in Abusing Prescription...
- Specialized Firefighter Training Helps Save Farmers' Lives
- One New Year's Resolution You Don't Have to Keep to Be a...
- Reverse Mortgage Can Help With Retirement Planning
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- College Students Head Back to Campus with Amazon Prime Student
- Phi Kappa Phi 2017 Award Programs Now Open
- MAX FROST RELEASES NEW VIDEO FOR INFECTIOUS TRACK "ADDERALL"
- PEPSICO AND 21ST CENTURY FOX ANNOUNCE "THE SEARCH FOR HIDDEN FIGURES"
- The Most Popular Entry-Level Jobs and Companies for College Graduates