University of Northern Colorado Cultural Centers host street bash
The University of Northern Colorado's Cultural Centers teamed up for the ALANA Street Bash Wednesday afternoon at the Marcus Garvey Cultural Center.
Representatives from Chinese Culture Club, Asian Pacific Student Services (APASS), Native American Student Services (NASS) and non-traditional sororities such as Delta Sigma Theta, Pi Lambda Chi and Lambda Theta Nu were on hand to talk with students and discuss the wide array of culture at UNC.
The event was catered by Dickey's BBQ Pit, and students were able to participate in inflatable sumo wrestling. Deejays from UNC Student Radio provided music for the event.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More uncmirror News Articles
Recent uncmirror News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR UNCMIRROR
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST UNCMIRROR NEWS
RECENT UNCMIRROR CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Four Tech Tools That Can Help Your Small Business Grow
- Streaming Content Box Cuts Your Cable and Costs
- Non-Profit Venture Fund Seeks to Support The American Dream
- Sustained Happiness Starts from Within
- Reverse Mortgages Benefit Younger Seniors
- Sunshine State Shining New Light on the Banking Industry
- Honoring Moms : How 3 Inspiring Women are Changing the World
- Look Before You Buy: Virtual Reality Comes to Home...
- Olympic Power Couple Teams Up to Fight Blood Cancers with...
- Two Meals in One: Arborio Rice, Perfect for Risotto &...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- American U. professor predicts Trump will be impeached in new book
- Comic Book and Sports Card Show
- A Harvard Dean's 5 Essential Questions for Success
- COLLEGE STUDENTS: DO THESE THREE THINGS THIS SUMMER TO BOOST YOUR FINANCES
- Annual PepsiCo/SWE Student Engineering Challenge Gives Undergraduates Real-World Engineering Practicum