Adopt-A-Spot campus cleanup program enters fifth year at Northern Colorado
The Adopt-A-Spot Beautification and Campus Cleanup Partnership is entering its fifth year on campus and already planning for this years project around campus.
These projects are designed to get students involved on campus and keep the campus clean and litter-free. Different groups, departments or individuals on campus can take part by partnering with Landscaping and Grounds to keep campus clean.
The way to get involved is by adopting a spot on campus and committing to maintaining them. Spots can include a flowerbed, which generally requires a more demanding schedule of maintenance.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent uncmirror News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR UNCMIRROR
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST UNCMIRROR NEWS
- Pet homelessness continues to grow
- Walking along the blue wall
- Are there potentially dangerous gaps in the law for owning firearms?
- Chemistry teachers flock to UNC for conference
- UNC Study of Prehistoric Archaeological Sites Receives BLM Funding
- Why I'm afraid for the upcoming presidential election
- Jeff Linder brought on as UNC Men's Basketball Head Coach
RECENT UNCMIRROR CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Driver Safety: New Tips for Road Trips
- What to Ask About the Medicines You Take
- Summer Is the Perfect Time to Catch Up on Some Reading
- There's At Least One Thing Americans Are Satisfied With
- What to Look for in a New House This Home Buying Season
- Is Your Eye Makeup Making You Sick? What You Need to Know
- Biotech Companies Are Still the "It" Stock to Have in...
- Give Seniors a Lift With Household Chores
- On the Brink: Africa Viewed As Growth Target for Telecom
- Protect Your Family With Encryption
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Higher Education Goes Solar to Charge Mobile Devices
- Course Hero Beats Donation Goal for Books for Africa
- Course Hero Receives 2016 Top Workplace Award from Bay Area News Group
- Citavi Offers Summer Thesis-Writing Toolkit for Graduate Students
- Course Hero Welcomes Dr. Arthur Levine to their Advisory Board