Adopt-A-Spot campus cleanup program enters fifth year at Northern Colorado
The Adopt-A-Spot Beautification and Campus Cleanup Partnership is entering its fifth year on campus and already planning for this years project around campus.
These projects are designed to get students involved on campus and keep the campus clean and litter-free. Different groups, departments or individuals on campus can take part by partnering with Landscaping and Grounds to keep campus clean.
The way to get involved is by adopting a spot on campus and committing to maintaining them. Spots can include a flowerbed, which generally requires a more demanding schedule of maintenance.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent UNC Mirror News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR UNC MIRROR NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST UNC MIRROR NEWS
- Northern Colorado student Amber "Billy" Chadderdon finds her path
- COLUMN: Stay young-and classy-Northern Colorado grads
- EDITORIAL: Take advantage of summer while you still can, undergraduates
- Northern Colorado student Steven Josephson combines art and news
- Northern Colorado Hazel E. Johnson award winner aspires to be Colorado educator
- University of Northern Colorado swimmer balances nursing program and...
- The triple-major athlete: Joe Carroll Q&A
RECENT UNC MIRROR CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- For Dwight Clark, the Catch Is Chiropractic Care
- Reducing the Likeliness of Back Surgery With Chiropractic...
- Enhancing the Curb Appeal of Your Home
- Maximize Your Teleconferences With Better Tools
- Two Sides of Curb Appeal: Beauty and Performance
- Using Subtypes to Guide Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer