Adopt-A-Spot campus cleanup program enters fifth year at Northern Colorado
The Adopt-A-Spot Beautification and Campus Cleanup Partnership is entering its fifth year on campus and already planning for this years project around campus.
These projects are designed to get students involved on campus and keep the campus clean and litter-free. Different groups, departments or individuals on campus can take part by partnering with Landscaping and Grounds to keep campus clean.
The way to get involved is by adopting a spot on campus and committing to maintaining them. Spots can include a flowerbed, which generally requires a more demanding schedule of maintenance.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent uncmirror News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR UNCMIRROR
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST UNCMIRROR NEWS
RECENT UNCMIRROR CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Florida Remains Launch Pad to Space Thanks to Private Firms
- 9 out of 10 Americans More Likely to Come to London...
- Meeting the Health Care Needs of Next-Generation Consumers
- Katy Perry Helps Support Teachers and Students
- The Great Divide: Balancing Travel and Protecting...
- What Would It Take to Get You to the Dentist?
- Say Cheese! How What You Eat Affects Your Smile
- Headed to the Dentist? Beware of Backflow
- Student Backpacks Are Literally a Big Pain
- Lighting Tips to Enhance Your Outdoor Living Space