Charles Monfort arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence
Charles Monfort. the Greeley Tribune
According to a report from the Greeley Tribune, Charles Monfort, co-owner of the Colorado Rockies and brother of University of Northern Colorado Board of Trustees President Richard Monfort, was arrested Monday night in Windsor for investigation of driving under the influence.
The arresting officer also cited Monfort for driving 10-19 mph over the speed limit.
Monfort was also arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence on June 23, 1999. Monfort was arrested in 1999 after leaving Old Chicago, 2349 19th St. in Greeley. Monfort registered a blood alcohol content of .209 upon being arrested in 1999. No BAC information has been released for the arrest that occurred Monday.
Monfort was released from Weld County Jail Tuesday on a personal recognizance bond. Monfort is due back in court Nov. 19 to face misdemeanor charges.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More The Mirror News Articles
Recent The Mirror News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THE MIRROR NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE MIRROR NEWS
- Local music spotlight: Hypnotic Vibes
- Students bring back the 80s on the dance floor
- Homecoming Swing Club dance
- UNC Student Senate meets first time this semester
- Mud run calls for University of Northern Colorado involvement
- Fun, food and pledges at Greek BBQ
- EDITORIAL: Women’s equality in the work force
RECENT THE MIRROR CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care