Charles Monfort arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence
Charles Monfort. the Greeley Tribune
According to a report from the Greeley Tribune, Charles Monfort, co-owner of the Colorado Rockies and brother of University of Northern Colorado Board of Trustees President Richard Monfort, was arrested Monday night in Windsor for investigation of driving under the influence.
The arresting officer also cited Monfort for driving 10-19 mph over the speed limit.
Monfort was also arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence on June 23, 1999. Monfort was arrested in 1999 after leaving Old Chicago, 2349 19th St. in Greeley. Monfort registered a blood alcohol content of .209 upon being arrested in 1999. No BAC information has been released for the arrest that occurred Monday.
Monfort was released from Weld County Jail Tuesday on a personal recognizance bond. Monfort is due back in court Nov. 19 to face misdemeanor charges.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More uncmirror News Articles
Recent uncmirror News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR UNCMIRROR
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST UNCMIRROR NEWS
RECENT UNCMIRROR CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Peace of Mind in Retirement
- Florida Remains Launch Pad to Space Thanks to Private Firms
- 9 out of 10 Americans More Likely to Come to London...
- Meeting the Health Care Needs of Next-Generation Consumers
- Katy Perry Helps Support Teachers and Students
- The Great Divide: Balancing Travel and Protecting...
- What Would It Take to Get You to the Dentist?
- Say Cheese! How What You Eat Affects Your Smile
- Headed to the Dentist? Beware of Backflow
- Student Backpacks Are Literally a Big Pain