Charles Monfort arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence
Charles Monfort. the Greeley Tribune
According to a report from the Greeley Tribune, Charles Monfort, co-owner of the Colorado Rockies and brother of University of Northern Colorado Board of Trustees President Richard Monfort, was arrested Monday night in Windsor for investigation of driving under the influence.
The arresting officer also cited Monfort for driving 10-19 mph over the speed limit.
Monfort was also arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence on June 23, 1999. Monfort was arrested in 1999 after leaving Old Chicago, 2349 19th St. in Greeley. Monfort registered a blood alcohol content of .209 upon being arrested in 1999. No BAC information has been released for the arrest that occurred Monday.
Monfort was released from Weld County Jail Tuesday on a personal recognizance bond. Monfort is due back in court Nov. 19 to face misdemeanor charges.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More uncmirror News Articles
Recent uncmirror News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR UNCMIRROR
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST UNCMIRROR NEWS
RECENT UNCMIRROR CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- 2016 Resolutions: Time for an Update?
- GlobalGiving and Athletic Tips Partner to Help Keep Young...
- Share Your Love This Valentine's Day
- From Bratty to Bearable, Global Nanny Jo Frost Tackles...
- Fibromyalgia: The Disease Whose Exact Cause Remains Unknown
- Beware Scourge Pricing When Using Apps Like Uber
- How Safe Is Your Child's Bedroom?
- Is Your Smile Unforgettable?
- Gallup Report Shows More Americans Favor Chiropractic Care
- Reading Program Is 'Changing Lives One Student at a Time'