Charles Monfort arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence
Charles Monfort. the Greeley Tribune
According to a report from the Greeley Tribune, Charles Monfort, co-owner of the Colorado Rockies and brother of University of Northern Colorado Board of Trustees President Richard Monfort, was arrested Monday night in Windsor for investigation of driving under the influence.
The arresting officer also cited Monfort for driving 10-19 mph over the speed limit.
Monfort was also arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence on June 23, 1999. Monfort was arrested in 1999 after leaving Old Chicago, 2349 19th St. in Greeley. Monfort registered a blood alcohol content of .209 upon being arrested in 1999. No BAC information has been released for the arrest that occurred Monday.
Monfort was released from Weld County Jail Tuesday on a personal recognizance bond. Monfort is due back in court Nov. 19 to face misdemeanor charges.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More uncmirror News Articles
Recent uncmirror News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR UNCMIRROR
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST UNCMIRROR NEWS
- Four UNC football players make all-conference teams
- Women's Basketball wins two over Thanksgiving weekend
- News Briefs for the week of 11/30/15
- Funfetti popcorn treat for ‘dead week’
- Does University of Northern Colorado's Ursa provide too much info?
- Men's Basketball falls to Nebraska-Omaha
- Between a Brock and a Hard Place
RECENT UNCMIRROR CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- The INs and OUTs of a Hospital Stay
- The Movie Studio Reveals New Opportunities for Indie...
- Brighten Your Holidays With LED Lights
- Tell Congress to Protect Paper Investor Reports
- Climb Stairs Without Hurting Yourself
- Is Your Baby Ready for Chewing?
- Millennials Are Determined to Lessen Their Kids' College...
- Organizar Un Maratón De La Película Star...
- Know Your Drug Costs Before You Leave the Doctor's Office
- Shopping for a New Sofa? Keep These Design Tips in Mind