Charles Monfort arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence
Charles Monfort. the Greeley Tribune
According to a report from the Greeley Tribune, Charles Monfort, co-owner of the Colorado Rockies and brother of University of Northern Colorado Board of Trustees President Richard Monfort, was arrested Monday night in Windsor for investigation of driving under the influence.
The arresting officer also cited Monfort for driving 10-19 mph over the speed limit.
Monfort was also arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence on June 23, 1999. Monfort was arrested in 1999 after leaving Old Chicago, 2349 19th St. in Greeley. Monfort registered a blood alcohol content of .209 upon being arrested in 1999. No BAC information has been released for the arrest that occurred Monday.
Monfort was released from Weld County Jail Tuesday on a personal recognizance bond. Monfort is due back in court Nov. 19 to face misdemeanor charges.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More uncmirror News Articles
Recent uncmirror News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR UNCMIRROR
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST UNCMIRROR NEWS
RECENT UNCMIRROR CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Are You Eating Enough Vegetables a Day?
- Encryption Technology for Your Privacy
- Get to Know Sarcoidosis: A Complex, Misunderstood Disease
- What Is Million?
- Sugar Gliders, Pangolins & Foxes, Oh My! New Novel...
- Mom Knows Best: Even When Buying a Mother's Day Gift
- What the H? Rhum Finally Arrives to the Cocktail Party
- Study Finds Boomers Are Sinking Their Teeth Into Looking...
- Think Your Data is Safe? Think Again
- Congress Should Make It Easier for Taxpayers Who Still...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Course Hero Launches New Android App to Help Students Study Anywhere
- Ready for summer? Your next move can save you money, on self storage.
- GSK to Host "Rowing & Cycling Challenge" on World Meningitis Day
- Read the groundbreaking new book from Jeff Selingo, THERE IS LIFE AFTER COLLEGE
- ONE YOUNG WORLD'S ENVIRONMENT SUMMIT: THE ULTIMATE GRADUATION GIFT