Governor Hickenlooper appoints UNC Board of Trustees member
Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper has appointed Anthony D. Salazar to UNC's Board of Trustees.
Salazar will serve a four-year term.
Salazar has served as the executive director of the Colorado Education Association since 2001. He has also previously served as associate budget director at the University of Colorado System Office, then as a research associate for the Colorado General
Assembly's Office of Legislative Council. Salazar also co-chairs the Higher Education Access Alliance.
He attended the University of Denver, graduating in 1994, where he earned bachelor's degrees in political science and English.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent uncmirror News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR UNCMIRROR
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST UNCMIRROR NEWS
RECENT UNCMIRROR CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- 2016 Resolutions: Time for an Update?
- GlobalGiving and Athletic Tips Partner to Help Keep Young...
- Share Your Love This Valentine's Day
- From Bratty to Bearable, Global Nanny Jo Frost Tackles...
- Fibromyalgia: The Disease Whose Exact Cause Remains Unknown
- Beware Scourge Pricing When Using Apps Like Uber
- How Safe Is Your Child's Bedroom?
- Is Your Smile Unforgettable?
- Gallup Report Shows More Americans Favor Chiropractic Care
- Reading Program Is 'Changing Lives One Student at a Time'