Governor Hickenlooper appoints UNC Board of Trustees member
Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper has appointed Anthony D. Salazar to UNC's Board of Trustees.
Salazar will serve a four-year term.
Salazar has served as the executive director of the Colorado Education Association since 2001. He has also previously served as associate budget director at the University of Colorado System Office, then as a research associate for the Colorado General
Assembly's Office of Legislative Council. Salazar also co-chairs the Higher Education Access Alliance.
He attended the University of Denver, graduating in 1994, where he earned bachelor's degrees in political science and English.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent uncmirror News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR UNCMIRROR
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST UNCMIRROR NEWS
RECENT UNCMIRROR CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Protecting Seniors Online from Scams, Hacks and Tax Fraud
- Rehydrating for Optimal Health
- Five Reasons You Need Cell Phone Insurance Now
- The One Super Bowl Fact You Still May Not Know
- Companies Are Discovering That Pittsburgh Is Good for...
- Millennials Go House Hunting, and Here's What They Crave
- Estate Plans: You're Not Doing Anyone a Favor by Avoiding...
- What Would You Have to Give Up to Pay for An Unexpected...
- Four Tips to Keep Your Kids' Teeth Healthy And Clean
- Local Community Newspapers Go Digital
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- N. American Effie Awards Announces 2017 Collegiate Effie Competition
- Students Increasingly Turn To GoFundMe To Pay For College
- O2 BARS: LATEST RAGE AT COLLEGE DE-STRESS, SOCIAL, & WELLNESS EVENTS
- Deadline Approaching for Phi Kappa Phi Study Abroad Grants
- ESA Foundation launches 2017-18 Scholarship Program