Governor Hickenlooper appoints UNC Board of Trustees member
Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper has appointed Anthony D. Salazar to UNC's Board of Trustees.
Salazar will serve a four-year term.
Salazar has served as the executive director of the Colorado Education Association since 2001. He has also previously served as associate budget director at the University of Colorado System Office, then as a research associate for the Colorado General
Assembly's Office of Legislative Council. Salazar also co-chairs the Higher Education Access Alliance.
He attended the University of Denver, graduating in 1994, where he earned bachelor's degrees in political science and English.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent uncmirror News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR UNCMIRROR
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST UNCMIRROR NEWS
RECENT UNCMIRROR CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- The INs and OUTs of a Hospital Stay
- The Movie Studio Reveals New Opportunities for Indie...
- Brighten Your Holidays With LED Lights
- Tell Congress to Protect Paper Investor Reports
- Climb Stairs Without Hurting Yourself
- Is Your Baby Ready for Chewing?
- Millennials Are Determined to Lessen Their Kids' College...
- Organizar Un Maratón De La Película Star...
- Know Your Drug Costs Before You Leave the Doctor's Office
- Shopping for a New Sofa? Keep These Design Tips in Mind