Governor Hickenlooper appoints UNC Board of Trustees member
Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper has appointed Anthony D. Salazar to UNC's Board of Trustees.
Salazar will serve a four-year term.
Salazar has served as the executive director of the Colorado Education Association since 2001. He has also previously served as associate budget director at the University of Colorado System Office, then as a research associate for the Colorado General
Assembly's Office of Legislative Council. Salazar also co-chairs the Higher Education Access Alliance.
He attended the University of Denver, graduating in 1994, where he earned bachelor's degrees in political science and English.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent uncmirror News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR UNCMIRROR
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST UNCMIRROR NEWS
RECENT UNCMIRROR CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Peace of Mind in Retirement
- Florida Remains Launch Pad to Space Thanks to Private Firms
- 9 out of 10 Americans More Likely to Come to London...
- Meeting the Health Care Needs of Next-Generation Consumers
- Katy Perry Helps Support Teachers and Students
- The Great Divide: Balancing Travel and Protecting...
- What Would It Take to Get You to the Dentist?
- Say Cheese! How What You Eat Affects Your Smile
- Headed to the Dentist? Beware of Backflow
- Student Backpacks Are Literally a Big Pain