Governor Hickenlooper appoints UNC Board of Trustees member
Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper has appointed Anthony D. Salazar to UNC's Board of Trustees.
Salazar will serve a four-year term.
Salazar has served as the executive director of the Colorado Education Association since 2001. He has also previously served as associate budget director at the University of Colorado System Office, then as a research associate for the Colorado General
Assembly's Office of Legislative Council. Salazar also co-chairs the Higher Education Access Alliance.
He attended the University of Denver, graduating in 1994, where he earned bachelor's degrees in political science and English.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent UNC Mirror News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR UNC MIRROR NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST UNC MIRROR NEWS
- Northern Colorado student Amber "Billy" Chadderdon finds her path
- COLUMN: Stay young-and classy-Northern Colorado grads
- EDITORIAL: Take advantage of summer while you still can, undergraduates
- Northern Colorado student Steven Josephson combines art and news
- Northern Colorado Hazel E. Johnson award winner aspires to be Colorado educator
- University of Northern Colorado swimmer balances nursing program and...
- The triple-major athlete: Joe Carroll Q&A
RECENT UNC MIRROR CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Erase Strokes From Your Golf Game -- No Pencil Required
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?