Northern Colorado track and field adds seven on National Signing Day
The UNC track and field team added seven members to its squad for National Signing Day.
The University of Northern Colorado added five sprinters, one hurdler, one distance runner and one middle distance runner.
Name - Event - City - High School
Taylor Lopez - Middle Distance - Pueblo, Colo. - Pueblo High School
Alex Mead - Sprints - Mead, Colo. - Mead High School
Jordan Medina - Sprints - Aurora, Colo. - Rangeview High School
Susan Meinders - 400 Hurdles - Dalton, Geo. - Dalton High School
Rachael Moralez - Sprints - Kersey, Colo. - Platte Valley High School
Brianna Pardner - Sprints - Aurora, Colo. - Overland High School
Lacey Peterson - Distance - Goodyear, Ariz. - Millennium High School
Moriah Zachary - Sprints - Loverland, Colo. - Mountain View High School
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More UNC Mirror News Articles
Recent UNC Mirror News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR UNC MIRROR NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST UNC MIRROR NEWS
- Northern Colorado student Amber "Billy" Chadderdon finds her path
- COLUMN: Stay young-and classy-Northern Colorado grads
- EDITORIAL: Take advantage of summer while you still can, undergraduates
- Northern Colorado student Steven Josephson combines art and news
- Northern Colorado Hazel E. Johnson award winner aspires to be Colorado educator
- University of Northern Colorado swimmer balances nursing program and...
- The triple-major athlete: Joe Carroll Q&A
RECENT UNC MIRROR CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit
- Pinching Penny Stocks May Be the Wise Way to Invest
- Growing Investment Opportunities In Green -- and Blue --...
- 5 Tips for Healthy Eating as We Age